WHO WE CARE FOR:
- Isolated and lonely adults experiencing depression.
- Adults living with Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia.
- Someone recovering from a stroke.
- Adults with Parkinson’s disease.
- Frail or dependent Adult or Elderly.
- Adults suffering from chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, or arthritis.
At Hope Family Adult Daycare, we give your loved ones personalized care services. Participating in our programs means your family member won’t have to stay home alone during the day. While you’re at work or at school, your loved one will enjoy the exciting activities, care provision, and healthy meals that our day care offers.